Factoring is a form of financing that allows companies like yours to sell accounts receivables and improve your working capital. Through factoring, your business will have access to immediate funds, usually within 24 hours of uploading your invoices to our portal.
Small-to-medium sized businesses face several challenges, especially if their focus is on growth.
How many of these challenges resonate with you?
Factoring provides solutions to all these challenges.
If you’re interested but short on time, download this quick guide to factoring and how it can help your business grow.
Try this quick factoring calculator to determine the amount of financing which could be available to you.
The most important requirements are that your company works business-to-business (B2B)
or business-to-government (B2G), and that your proposed debtors (clients) are credit worthy.
Izola Factor is currently available in Belgium, the Netherlands and to Malta-based clients whose debtors are cross-border within Europe.
If you’d like to be kept informed when Izola Factor becomes available in your country please let us know.
We aim to guide new Izola Factor clients through the application process to approval stage in just 10 working days. Unlike a traditional business loan or overdraft application, you can be on your way to a more liquid cash flow in no time.
This depends on several criteria. The size of your company, how many debtors you would like to use for factoring, which industry you are in and what your payment terms are with your debtors. Once we receive your completed request for a quote, we can provide you with an all-inclusive fee within a few days. This fee includes the financing, administration, risk protection, debt collection and auditing services. We never hide our fees.
When you upload your invoices to our portal before 11am, we will pay you up to 90% of the total amount on the same day. You will have access to these funds on your account the next business day. We will send you the remaining 10% as soon as your customer pays us.
As we offer non-recourse factoring, you will benefit from our 100% risk protection. This means we take on the risk of non-payment by your client.
If you’re still unsure or you’d like further information, please visit our help centre to find the answers to your questions.